Monday, December 13, 2010
Christmas gifts
I think my favorite part of gift giving is coming up with the perfect gift for someone I love. This year, I have notebooks, a wall hanging, socks, a sweater, shawls, slippers, a doll...the list goes on and on. Here are a few gifts I worked on today and last week.
I've also been working on my December Daily album. This album is my jumping off point, to eventually have one for every month. I am loving the challenge of taking a picture every day. I dont have the pictures printed yet, and I am behind on getting the pages created, but I figure I have till next December right? Here are the cover and back, days 1-4 and day 11. I am designing the pages around the pictures I have alreay taken.
I dont know why theses are all coming up sideways as the pic was done right side up. Oh well, you get the picture. I love day 11, as it is the recipe and pics of Sand Tart cookies, which my family has been making for Christmas for 4 generations. They are a special part of Christmas for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment