Monday, January 3, 2011

knitting

I love knitting, and I love knitting for others, but I must admit that now that I dont need to do gift knitting for awhile, I cant wait to knit for me!

After a wonderful CHristmas with my parents, during which we were all sick, I have been on a roll, finishing projects that have been languishing. I have prided myself in the past at not having more than 6 UFOs on ravelry, but was shocked to recently discover 15! How did that happen? I couldnt believe it. Since the 20th of December, I have made three pairs of slippers, one pair of socks, finished a cowl, and made an afghan square. I love checking things off!






On a differant craft note, hubby got me an awesome digital scrapbooking program for Christmas! I have had fun playing around with it. Here is one that I entered as a challenge entry on ACOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment