Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Scrapbooking

I love colors. I think I would have been a great painter, except for one very bad thing. I can not for the life of me draw or paint anything that comes out looking right. But, I still love colors. So, what to do with that love other than scrapbook and quilt! I love all the paper that comes out for scrapbooking with the bold colors, then picking the little pretty things to go with them. One of my favorite places I have recently discovered is Maya Road, and they are doing a sneak peak of new stuff. You have to check it out, as it is definatly drool worthy! Maybe its a good thing I have so little space to store stuff!
http://mayaroad.typepad.com/mayaroad/2011/01/day-1-of-maya-road-sneak-peek-week.html#comment-form
Check it out, you know you want to, and drool with me. Just watch the key board:)

No comments:

Post a Comment