Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Back in the saddle again!

I feel like it has been forever since I scrapbooked last. I just havent had the time, havent had the motivation, havent wanted to dig all my stuff out, the excuses go on and on. But, then I had my birthday. And I had a stampin up party. Lots of new goodies on their way to inspire me. Also, my sister got me a great new tote from Thirty-One and it is perfect for all my paper. Finally a way to see it all, keep it mostly organized and protected, and it even has handles!
Then I reorganized the scrapbook closet:

And finally I felt like I could scrapbook again! Here is my favorite page that I have done in the past week. I cant wait to finish the rest of my pics from Scotland now!





On a differant note, I am still knitting. Here is a quick look at a recently finished sweater and a pair of socks.


I cant wait to scrapbook some more this afternoon, and really want to finish my baby's album, and my album for my trip to Scotland. And, when the new goodies arrive, I will start cranking out cards! I cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment