(this bottom picture is the holder, just slip around the cards. I will be making this again for gifts in the future, it was fun!)
Monday, April 18, 2011
Card set
There was a challenge over at http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2011/04/350-cards-gifts-week-card-sets.html to make a card set and holder to give away. This was perfect timing as I was in a swap with some lovely knitters where we were to mail non-fiber things. Her favorite color is purple, and this is what I made. I fell in love with the cards and they were hard to send out, but I think she will love them too.

(this bottom picture is the holder, just slip around the cards. I will be making this again for gifts in the future, it was fun!)
(this bottom picture is the holder, just slip around the cards. I will be making this again for gifts in the future, it was fun!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Katherine! Thanks for linking these up to the Card Set Challenge in the Moxie Fab World in celebration of 350 Cards & Gifts Week! Good luck in the random drawing! :)
ReplyDelete