Sunday, September 4, 2011
Baby snuggles
I love babies. I love kids really, but there is something really fun about babies. The smell good, they are great for snuggles, and knitting for them means the projects go really fast! I have had so much fun this month working on sweaters for my new baby niece and her sister, and for a dear, dear friends twins who are due this fall. These baby sweaters were super fast to knit. The two with gathers in the skirt take 2-3 days, the green one with wood buttone took 6 hours, and the other one took about 3 days. I cant wait to see little bodies in these sweaters! I also made a lovely little bonnet, that I really hope fits my friends daughter. It was such a fun knit! It will definatly be a make again!
And of course, I will always be knitting socks and lace. Here is the start of a border for a lace shawl, and the first of a pair of socks from one of my favorite sock designers. I cant wait till fall when its cold enough for my fun knit socks again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These are all just lovely!
ReplyDeleteThese are all just lovely!
ReplyDelete